POWER MATTERS’ editorial policy is founded on the following principles:
- We respect and follow professional and ethical standards of journalism.
- Our newsfeeds cover events that are truly meaningful for Ukraine, the world, and humanity in general.
- We put to analysis various sources of power: authority, money, the mind and the heart.
- Our long-reads are anonymous, as they are well-balanced classical editorials, aimed at informing rather than serving the self-promotion of the authors.
- Our contributing opinion leaders have authentic and unbiased views on a wide range of contemporary and historic problematics of power.
Enjoy your reading and viewing!